- How to use
The White Lotus Amethyst Crystal Facial is a unique package tailored to provide a complete ancient beauty ritual in your own home.
Amethyst was considered a sobering clarifying crystal by the ancient Greeks and a symbol of royalty by the ancient Romans while the ancient Chinese associated the stone with abundance.
Amethyst is connected to the crown chakra in spiritual practices and with the element of water in Chinese medicine.
The crystal is ideal to work on deep wrinkles as well having a special association with wrinkles between the eyebrows. It can nourish and rejuvenate tired skin to give a fresher and revitalised appearance.
White Lotus use only A grade untreated amethyst in our products. Our amethyst is never chemically treated in any way. All our crystals come with a unique lifetime guarantee.
We believe these crystals millions of years in the making should be valued for the unique creations they are and make sure our products will serve and benefit your skin throughout your life.
Al our crystal products are protected by beautiful silk lined boxes. This was the traditional way in China to ensure the preservation and protection of the valued crystals
The Amethyst Crystal Facial contains
- The White Lotus Activated Crystal Face serum
- The Amethyst Crystal Roller
- The organic Green Tea Face Oil
- The Amethyst Crystal Gua Sha
- Full Instructions including video links on how to perform the crystal facial
The products are designed to be used in a specific order to provide a unique nurturing beauty experience.
The Crystal serum is unique to White Lotus. It contains genuine crystals rather than being crystal infused. These crystals have been shown to enhance the naturally occurring energy in the on the skin causing a dramatic increase in the skins microcirculation.
This is combined with the White Lotus Green Tea Facial Oil. This 100% organic oil also contains natural adaptogenic herbs to enhance skin tone. It ensures that the Gua Sha can smoothly glide across the skin.
About White Lotus
“We do one simple thing, we distill the ancient beauty secrets of the far east to create timeless modern beauty rituals”
White Lotus has existed for almost 20 years. Founded by acupuncturists it provides access to quality education and products from the ancient beauty practices of the world.
Experts in Crystal Beauty tools the White Lotus commitment to Chemical free crystal and its sustainable lifetime guarantee on all beauty tools is unique in the beauty industry.
White Lotus Crystal Facial
Please see the video above or follow the written instructions below
Step 1 - Activated Jade and Tourmaline Crystal Serum
1. Cleanse the skin thoroughly
2. Dispense 4-5 pumps of the crystal serum onto your hands
3. Gently massage the serum into the skin in an upwards and outwards direction
4. Once the skin is evenly covered with the serum use the jade roller to massage the serum deep into the skin
Step 2 - Crystal Roller
To use the Jade or crystal roller please follow these instructions
1. Start on the right side of the face and repeat on the left-hand side afterwards
2. Use long smooth strokes starting on the throat rolling gently upwards from the neck to the chin approximately 5 – 10 times
3. From the chin roll out along the jaw line
4. Gradually move upwards rolling the entire cheek area in an outwards direction
5. From the edge of the nose gently roll laterally under the eyes
6. Next roll upwards across the entire cheek
7. From the lateral corner of the eyes roll outwards across the crow’s feet
8. From the centre of the forehead roll outwards laterally
9. From the tip of the nose roll upwards to the hair line
10. Continue to roll upwards across the entire forehead
11. Once you have completed this the crystal serum will have completely absorbed into your skin and there is no need to cleanse before the next step
Step 3 - Organic Green Tea Facial Oil
Once you have completed the crystal roller massage you can apply the White Lotus Organic Green Tea Facial Oil
1. Dispense half a dropper of oil directly into your hands.
2. Rub your hands together and then massage the oil gently into your skin in an upwards and outwards direction
3. The oil is designed to absorb more slowly as a small amount remaining on the skin allows the gua sha to more smoothly glide across the skin
Step 4 - Crystal Gua Sha
To use your jade gua sha or other crystal gua sha please follow these instructions
1. Always Start on right side the face as this is the way energy is traditionally believed to flow
2. Start by stroking up the face using the point of the gua sha in straight lines from the chin up and outwards over the cheeks.
3. Then stroke upwards and outwards over the same area using a zig zag motion.
5. Use the “Fish Tail” end of the comb and start at the chin stroking up the line of the jaw using the fish tail to cradle the jaw line.
5. Use the long curved side of the comb and gently stroke across and outwards from the side of the nose below the eyes
6. Use the long curved side of the comb to stroke outwards and upwards across the temples.
7. Use the long curved side of the comb to stroke from the centre of the forehead outwards. Slowly repeat this process moving up the forehead.
8. Repeat this process on the left side of the face.
9. On problem wrinkles it is good to target them by stretching out the skin on either side of the wrinkle and then massaging along the wrinkle in a zig zag motion with the pointy end of the gua sha. This provides strong circulation to the base of the wrinkle.
10. To finish the massage place the pointed end of the gua sha in the depression in front of the ear. Stroke gently up and around the ear and then down the neck. Traditionally this was used to drain any toxins accumulated in the skin during the massage.
White Lotus Activated Jade and Tourmaline Serum Ingredients
PETA Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
Made with 90% Certified Organic Ingredients
Aqua, *Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, *Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, *Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Nephrite Powder, Tourmaline Powder, *Boswellia Carterri (Frankincense) Oil, Panax Ginseng Root, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil.
*Indicates Organically Grown Ingredients
**Limonene, **Linalool, **Citral.
**NATURAL COMPONENT OF ESSENTIAL OILS
Made in the UK
30mL / 1oz
free from: parabens, phthalates, sulphates, detergents, Silicones, ethanolamines, synthetic fragrances, preservatives, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colours.
White Lotus Organic Green Tea Facial Oil Ingredients
PETA Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
Made with 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
*Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, *Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, *Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus) Root, *Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Berry Dried, *Panax Ginseng Root.
*ORGANICALLY GROWN INGREDIENTS
Made in the UK
30mL / 1oz
free from: parabens, phthalates, sulphates, detergents, Silicones, ethanolamines, synthetic fragrances, preservatives, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colours, alcohol and gluten.
- Genuine A grade amethyst crystal which has not been softens through chemical treatemnt
- LIfetime guarnatee on all crystal products with normal use
- Silk Lined Box for nurturing the roller between treatments
- Solid metal safety brackets rather than flimsy sharp wire.
Dimensions of the Roller
13.5cm long, Large roller head 4.5cm wide, 2cm diameter, Small Roller Head 2.5cm wide, 2 cm diameter
Silk Lined Box 19cm, 11cm, 4cm
Dimensions of the Amethyst Gua Sha
11cm long 6.5 wide As this product is hand carved slight variations may occur
Silk Lined Box 14.5cm 11.5cm 3.5cm