Cosmetic Acupuncture Training OnlineRegular price £150.00
Cosmetic Acupuncture Training Online
The White Lotus cosmetic acupuncture training provides the best possible integration of the traditional theories of Traditional Chinese Medicine with the latest scientific understanding. Taught by Anthony Kingston with over 15 years of experience teaching and practising facial cosmetic acupuncture across the globe. The course facial acupuncture training course can be streamed instantly
What is Covered in the Cosmetic Acupuncture Training Course?
- Step by Step explanations and video demonstration of how to assist all the major cosmetic issues of the face and neck
- The Chinese Medicine diagnosis and pattern differentiation allow you to apply appropriate distal acupuncture points and Chinese herbal medicine treatment
- Detailed explanation and demonstration of all major cosmetic acupuncture techniques including threading, subcision, circling the dragon, intradermal acupuncture needles and lip enhancement
- Traditional Chinese Face Reading and how to directly apply it to better diagnose and treat issues on the face
- Practical advice on pre-treatment and post-treatment advice for your clients, cosmetic acupuncture needles, facial acupuncture points explanations, how to take cosmetic acupuncture before and after shots, cautions and contraindications, treatment packages, ethics, understanding the marketplace and clinic preparation
- Detailed analysis of how cosmetic acupuncture achieves results from both a TCM perspective and the modern scientific understanding
- When to apply complementary treatments such as the use of the jade roller, gua sha, microneedling and cosmetic cupping
What is Included in the Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture Training?
The White Lotus cosmetic acupuncture program includes -
- 24 illustrated guides explaining every aspect of cosmetic acupuncture
- 15 instructional videos demonstrating how to perform skin rejuvenation on all the major issues that present on the face and neck
- Online quizzes to check your progress
- Facial Acupuncture certification of completion
- Expert lifetime support
All White Lotus courses are now taught on a dedicated training platform. This provides an enhanced learning experience that records your progress and allows instant feedback through interactive quizzes.
On checking out you will be directed to the White Lotus Institute to complete your enrollment.
Who is the Facial Acupuncture Training Suitable For?
Facial rejuvenation training is hands-on training designed specifically for those qualified to practice acupuncture. It is a postgraduate or final year student course. Unfortunately, it is not suitable for beauty therapists who will greatly enjoy many of the other courses offered by White Lotus including the new Cosmetic Dry Needling Course.
If you are not sure whether the cosmetic dry needling or cosmetic acupuncture course will be better for you please see the comparison chart here
CPE and Course Accreditation
Please see the Technical Specs for a full list of Associations offering CPD points for the course.
Why Cosmetic Acupuncture Seminars online?
By providing the facial acupuncture training course online students no longer have to travel large distances to attend in-person seminars. All the cosmetic acupuncture online course information and videos are available to stream instantly on purchase.
The training is ideal for International students. No more googling acupuncture training near me. Now students searching for cosmetic acupuncture training courses UK and those searching for acupuncture training NZ can access the same material safely and effortlessly.
Certified Acupuncture Training
An electronic certificate of completion is provided to students who have completed the online facial acupuncture classes. This can be printed and displayed in your clinic
About the Teachers
Anthony and Kamila Kingston both completed 4 years of full-time study of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine in Sydney Australia. Following their graduation, they spent two years in Asia studying the cosmetic treatments of ancient China.
On their return to Australia, they set up White Lotus Cosmetic Acupuncture the first specialist cosmetic skin needling clinic in Australia and one of only several in the world at the time.
The clinic's innovative techniques soon attracted media attention and they demonstrated several of their acupuncture techniques on national television.
Kamila and Anthony Kingston have continued to practice and teach cosmetic acupuncture across 4 continents for the last 14 years.
Both hold Bachelors of Health Science and Anthony also holds a Masters of Herbal Pharmacology from the University of Sydney.
Buy all 4 Online training courses for the price of 3. Final price £305 saving £100!