- How to Use
Active Organic Botanicals: Pumped with purely active botanical ingredient’s to ensure your skin glows, delivering organic ingredients in a measurable dose.
Clean Beauty: Formulated to perfection to ensure nothing unnatural or indeed harmful is used for the most sensitive of skins.
Non Comeodegenic: Thanks to the wondrous effects of Green Tea, this face oil will not cause breakouts, in fact green tea has been shown to prevent spots.
Ancient Lineage:From the rich tapestry of the famous materia medica of the east. The 3 key herbs (Red Ginseng, Astragalus and Goji Berries) in combination with the Green tea are internationally famous for their adaptogenic properties as well as their unique transformative effects on the skin.
Purely Vegan: The ingredients are transparent on the label; cruelty free, plant power at it’s finest
This spectacular face oil can be implemented into your beauty regime today without fear of developing breakouts or oiliness to the skin. It creates a fine balance of moisture to even the driest or most sensitive of skins. The pure genius of this delicate formulation is that it can be used by all skin types to achieve a flawless complexion.
Naturally packed with antioxidants, Vitamin C and essential fatty acids as well as linoleic acid, you will not want to waste a single drop. Green tea has been shown to decrease collagen and elastin loss in the skin. It is the ultimate go to skin care ingredient to maintain a youthful appearance, famed for it’s ability to decrease wrinkles in the skin and rejuvenate skin cells.
Red Ginseng, is often referred to as the king of herbs with good reason. It has miraculous healing effects, helping the body’s natural production of collagen to achieve healthier and clear skin and diminish ageing and wrinkled skin.Modern research has also demonstrated that it can assist sun damaged skin.
To maximise the effects of the splendid array of botanical ingredients, it can be used in the following ways to deliver the best of Holistic Beauty and organic beauty treatments:
- Applied twice a Day after cleansing
- By Adapting the five step Crystal Facial into your daily skin care routine. This face oil is designed to be used the pure crystal Gua Sha tool to increase micro-circulation, tighten, plump ,lift, aid lymphatic drainage and detoxify the skin
- Used with the Biopolymer Hypoallergenic Dermaroller to dramatically increase the absorption directly into the dermis, delivering optimum skin cell nutrition to boost your appearance and feed your skin.
- This gorgeous face oil and can also be used with a facial cup, an ancient acupuncture technique to gentle tighten and firm the skin.
The founders of White Lotus are Internationally esteemed herbalist’s and acupuncturist’s. Their experience in the eastern healing arts has been channeled into the White Lotus collection, which evolved from the famous cosmetic acupuncture clinic “White Lotus Cosmetic Acupuncture’. This formulation is based on a traditional herbal formula which would have been prepared in ancient times for the rich and wealthy women of ancient china to apply to their skin everyday using a Gua Sha tool and in combination with other ancient beauty rituals such as a crystal roller, skin needling and cupping
The formulation is delivered with a convenient pipette for ease of use. By the end of this 30ml bottle your skin will not only thank you, it will radiate with your inner and outer beauty, try it today to experience the results first hand.
1. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2009 Aug 4;9:27.Anti-collagenase, anti-elastase and anti-oxidant activities of extracts from 21 plants.Thring TS, Hili P, Naughton DP.
2. Cho, S., Won, C. H., Lee, D. H., Lee, M. J., Lee, S., So, S.H... & Chung, J. H. J. (2009). Red ginseng root extract mixed with Torilus fructus and Corni fructus improves facial wrinkles and increases type I procollagen synthesis in human skin: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Med Food. Dec, 12(6), 1252-1259.
PETA Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
Made with 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
Alcohol / Ethanol Free
*Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, *Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, *Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus) Root, *Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Berry Dried, *Panax Ginseng Root.
*ORGANICALLY GROWN INGREDIENTS
Made in the UK
30mL / 1oz
free from: parabens, phthalates, sulphates, detergents, Silicones, ethanolamines, synthetic fragrances, preservatives, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colours, alcohol and gluten.
Please note all herbs are extracted in oil rather than ethanol. No ethanol products are used in this oil.
The Organic Green Tea Facial Oil can be applied alone as a daily moisturiser, after derma rolling or as part of the White Lotus Crystal Facial. Instructions for each process are included below.
A. As a Daily Moisturiser
1. Cleanse the skin thoroughly
2. Apply 5-6 drops to moist hands
3. Gently massage the oil into the skin in an upwards and outwards direction
B. Application after a Dermaroller Treatment
1. The skin will appear red and inflamed.
2. For this reason you will need more of the oil than you would normally use as a moisturiser.
3. Use one full squirt of the dropper on dry hands and lightly apply the oil to the entire treatment area
4. Used in this quantity the oil may take longer to penetrate the skin. This is ideal as it forms a protective barrier on the skin while the skin heals.
5. Apply like this twice a day for 48 hours after a dermaroller treatment
6. Continue to use the serum daily for 2 weeks after treatment but you can use less after 48 hours and simply follow the instructions for use of the oil as a daily moisturiser.
C. White Lotus Crystal Facial
For full written instruction on using the Organic Green Tea oil as part of a the White Lotus Crystal Facial please follow this link