Jade Roller, Gua Sha and Cosmetic Cupping Book - For the face and bodyRegular price £15.00
This book is the accumulation of the author's 35 years of combined experience studying and practising the cosmetic applications of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Anthony and Kamila started the first clinic in Australia dedicated to traditional Chinese beauty techniques in 2007.
They have practised and taught these techniques across 3 continents. The clinic has been featured on National television and multiple other media
They remain expert advisors to the beauty industry on the use of traditional beauty techniques.
The book covers-
- Cosmetic acupressure points
- Crystals and ethics
- How to determine the best crystal type for different skin types
- The history of the jade roller
- Jade roller therapy for the face
- Jade roller therapy for stretch marks and cellulite
- Gua Sha therapy for the face
- How cupping therapy works
- Facial cupping
- Cupping for stretch marks and cellulite
- How to combine the treatments in the clinic
- Before and aftercare
- Maintaining the beauty tools
- Cautions and contraindications
Although traditional techniques they have been embraced by a multitude of modern celebrities including Miranda Kerr, Dree Hemingway, Behati, Jennifer Aniston, Gweneth Paltrow, Victoria Beckham, Freida Pinto, Lady Gaga and Kim Kardashian
If you want to deepen your knowledge even further try the Jade Roller, Gua Sha and Cosmetic Cupping online course.