- Premium Grade Crystal
- How To Use
- Additional Information
If you have not heard of Gua Sha, you really are missing a powerful addition to your beauty regime.
Every once in a while you come across something so totally astonishing that works in ways you might not have previously thought existed.
The White Lotus Gua Sha tool is like that. It hugs the curves of your face and neck making this treatment increase the blood circulation at the same time refining and smoothing your skin; achieving a magnificent natural glow to the complexion.
Gua Sha has been shown in research to (1) :
- Gua Sha Treatments can reduce pain in the area treated and in many cases in the surrounding tissue.
- Gua Sha Treatments cause a 400% increase in micro circulation during treatment and this increase persists for at least 25 minutes after the treatment
Jade Gua Shas have been used in China for thousands of years by the rich and powerful women of the ancient dynasties.
In ancient China, Jade was more highly valued than gold. Jade Gua Sha were stored in silk-lined boxes due to their rarity and value. These boxes also protected them and ensured the jade was not subjected to friction which could damage them.
The founders of White Lotus have trained tens of thousands of therapists in authentic Gua Sha therapy around the world. Their extensive background in Traditional Chinese Medicine lead them to introduce this wonderful technique at their internationally famous clinic 'White Lotus". They pioneered the use of this ancient tool back in 2008 into mainstream beauty rituals, running regular gua sha classes in the clinic for clinicians and home users. Gua Sha is still only starting to be discovered today...
White Lotus keeps these traditions alive by using only the highest grade jade in its Gua Sha . We ensure they are always stored in silk for the ultimate in protection.
Although often described as a scraping tool, the Jade Gua Sha is much more than that. Jade was traditionally used on the face to reduce the signs of aging. With a little understanding, it can be used to tone and lift the skin on the face, smooth bags and lines under the eyes, stimulate a variety of acupressure points to improve your appearance, and reduce pain where needed. The sensation is deeply relaxing and makes for an indulgent facial ritual.
The White Lotus Gua Sha is hand-carved by and then quality checked for the smoothest possible finish. Each Gua Sha comes imprinted with our logo as a guarantee of its quality. In the unlikely event of a problem, White Lotus stands behind its products with our local friendly and informative English speaking customer service.
Here are the areas where White Lotus Gua Sha can help you:
* Circulating - The gentle stroking action increases blood circulation and stimulates acupressure points even if you have very sensitive skin.
* Refreshing - Jade stays cool in contact with the skin closing the pores for more attractive skin.
* Tonifying - Revitalize tired looking skin, reduce sagging, reduce blotches, and refresh the skin below the eyes.
* Timeless – Gua Sha have been used by glamorous and empowered women for the last 1,000 years up until modern times. It’s been their “secret weapon” to keep their skin young and supple. Use an authentic Gua Sha tool to energise your skin daily.
* Quality – The White Lotus company uses 100% of the highest grade pure jade crystal in the traditional silk-lined box- has a lifetime guarantee * with normal useage.
Each product comes with full instructions. You can get further information to help you make the best use of our products on our websites or by our dedicated team via email.
Originally designed for therapists, this product is strong enough to endure intensive salon use which makes it incredibly long-lasting in the home.
Made by White Lotus, this product can be used on the face or the body by both therapists and home users who wish to make the most of their skin and their health.
When you start to use the White Lotus Gua Sha, you’ll find your face, neck and skin becoming smoother and more relaxed. Try it today.
1. Nielsen A, et al. (2007). The effect of Gua Sha treatment on the microcirculation of surface tissue: a pilot study in healthy subjects. Explore (NY). Sep-Oct;3(5):456-66.
Being notoriously hard to carve, all our Crystal Products have been painstakingly hand carved without the use of harsh chemicals which is a process used by some brands to soften the crystal to help speed up the carving process.
We avoid the use of chemicals as we believe it not only affects the quality of the crystal but it has a detrimental effect on the energetic quality of the crystal, thereby reducing the overall health benefits.
To learn more about the chemical treatment of crystal used by many other companies please follow this link.
We are so confident in the quality of our Crystal that we offer a lifetime Guarantee on all the crystal products with normal use.
When selecting your crystal beauty product choose wisely and choose one you are attracted to. The crystals have been a long time in the making and with proper care will last you a life time.
If you need any assistance in Choosing which type of Crystal will work best for your skin please refer to our handy chart of the properties of the crystals
Please also view the video on the description page for a visual demonstration
- Start by applying the White Lotus Anti Aging serums directly to the face. The serum uses a green tea oil base. This serum will allow the Gua Sha to gently glide across the skin for better results.
- Always Start on right side the face as this is the way energy is believed to flow by the ancient Chinese
- Start by stroking up the face using the point of the gua sha in straight lines from the chin up and outwards over the cheeks.
- Then stroke upwards and outwards over the same area using a zig zag motion.
- Use the “Fish Tail” end of the comb and start at the chin stroking up the line of the jaw using the fish tail to cradle the jaw line.
- Use the long curved side of the comb and gently stroke across and outwards from the side of the nose below the eyes
- Use the long curved side of the comb to stroke outwards and upwards across the temples.
- Use the long curved side of the comb to stroke from the centre of the forehead outwards.
- Slowly repeat this process moving up the forehead.
- Repeat this process on the left side of the face.
- On problem wrinkles it is good to target them by stretching out the skin on either side of the wrinkle and then massaging along the wrinkle in a zig zag motion with the pointy end of the gua sha. This provides strong circulation to the base of the wrinkle.
- To finish the massage place the pointed end of the gua sha in the depression in front of the ear. Stroke gently up and around the ear and then down the neck. Traditionally this was used to drain any toxins accumulated in the skin during the massage.
All White Lotus Crystal Products come with:
- The unique Lifetime Guarantee with normal use
- Dedicated Professional Support
- Silk Lined Box for nurturing the roller between treatments
- 30+ years of Professional Expertise
Always choose the crystal Gua Sha you are most attracted to. White Lotus offers guidance as to the benefits of different types of crystal. This can help but a well made crystal beauty product will last you a lifetime so it is important to choose one that you will enjoy using for the rest of your life.
Dimensions of the Jade Gua Sha
11cm long 6.5 wide As this product is hand carved slight variations may occur
Silk Lined Box 14.5cm 11.5cm 3.5cm