- Technical Specs
- Shipping & Returns
Natural Dermaroller Cleaner / Dermastamp Cleaner / Jade Roller Cleaner
The Natural Beauty Tool Cleaner is an absolute necessity to keep and maintain the hygiene of your micro needling or beauty equipment.
The 50mL spray bottle can be simply sprayed onto the roller to kill 99.99% of bacteria before and after use (1). A bottle will last well over a year when used fortnightly.
The key ingredient in the natural Lotus Roller Cleaner, is pure 99.999% Colloidal silver, made from distilled water, not filtered water and high quality generators to produce the silver ions.
Silver ions are currently used on bandages to dress wounds and to disinfect surgical equipment in hospitals.
It is completely safe to use and will protect you from bacterial infections developing on your beauty equipment.
Key Features of the Natural Beauty Tool Cleaner
- Hygienic – The White Lotus natural Derma Roller/stamp Cleaner is a natural antibacterial, antiviral, and anti fungal (1,2).
- Safe - It has a very long history of topical use and negates worries caused by trans-dermal absorption.
- Proven - Contains pure Colloidal silver used commonly in dressings for wounds for its amazing antibacterial properties (3).
- Quick - When you finish using your tool, simply spray & place rollers/stamps etc back into their case.
Practical - The pump action spray avoids the need to touch and potentially damage micro needles and other delicate structures.
Who Are White Lotus?
“We do one simple thing, for 20 years we have distilled the ancient beauty secrets of the far east to create timeless modern beauty rituals”
White Lotus started one of the first specialist cosmetic skin needling clinics back in 2007. The clinic was featured no national television for its innovative adaption of ancient beauty techniques.
The founders are both Australian acupuncturists and are the author of the International Bestselling book 'Holistic Microneeding' which revolutionised the use of microneedling in the beauty industry.
- Nouran, H. Hamouda, A. & Hamouda, H. (2010). Colloidal Silver as a New Antimicrobial Agent. International Journal of Microbiological Research. 1(1). 33-36
- Kim, K. et al. (2009). Anti fungal activity and mode of action of silver nano-particles on Candida albicans. Biometals. Apr 22(2). 235-42.
- Lansdown AB. Silver in health care: antimicrobial effects and safety in use. Curr Probl Dermatol. 2006;33:17-34.
50mL spray bottle containing 99.999% colloidal silver ions at 25ppm
Free delivery on all UK orders. EU and International orders £8.50 for courier shipping.