As people everywhere have had to tighten their belts in the wake of the Global Financial Crisis causal spending has of course also suffered. The beauty industry has not been immune from this. But in many quarters rather than suffering a huge drop off in sales the industry has just noticed a change in the way people spend their money. Many people are for going the luxury treatment at the day spa and choosing instead to focus on Do it yourself (DIY) beauty treatments. This form of beauty treatment has many advantages as well as price. DIY beauty treatments can usually be
- be done in the comfort of your own home
- are usually simple to use.
- Can be done more regularly as they are less time intensive.
- Are in most cases not only cheaper but involve less ongoing costs after any initial purchases
- Best of all with the regular treatments they can often have just as good and sometimes even better results than those in the salon.